Did you know The Olympic does free fitness assessments for it’s members?
Most fitness centres charge for these so here we’ve outlined the awesome benefits of fitness assessments. We are more than happy to share those benefits with you for free!
Call today and book your assessment.
Why get a fitness assessment at all?
Here are 3 pretty great reasons why you should get an assessment :
- Training goals (focus your goal setting, training targets) If we don’t set these how will we
know when we get there?
- Motivation (the momentum you gain and can maintain when measurable improvements are
made feeds back to that Motivation (the momentum you gain and can maintain when measurable improvements are
made feeds back to that rewarding feeling of achievement)
Fitness Assessing, for the right reasons, in the right way, at the right time, correctly, has the
- Keeps you safe to exercise with a personal trainer or if you train on your own (you’ll know what to do)
- It’s important to make sure that if you do have any medical issues they might need to be considered before you start working out.
- Keep your eye on your goals
- Motivates you to feel responsible for reaching targets in timeframes
- See your short term goals and keep going
- Gives you evidence of progress, indicates that what you are doing is working
- Increase your adherence to your training programme – as testing gives you a clear purpose, that is – a measurable improvement in your fitness
- Keeps you motivated to turn up and do the work – if you don’t, testing will show that